Monday, December 28, 2009

Leftovers!

So after cooking/ helping to cook 2 full turkey dinners this year, and eating more at friends house, I had to come up with some ideas for leftovers! We have been eating Turkey and turkey dinner leftovers all month, so we have come up with a list of our favorite ways to use up those leftovers.

Most of you are probably done with your leftovers, but I thought I would share (and I need a list somewhere I can find it next year). Hopefully I will get recipes up (I am busy typing them and the couple cookie recipes up now that I am home)

Dinner leftovers:
Shepard's pie (uses gravy, mashed potatoes and leftover veggies)

Turkey:
Turkey pot pie (the quick way)
Turkey stock
Turkey and dumplings

This week we are trying the last on my list - turkey chili!

No comments: