Friday, June 24, 2011

A Crazy Quilt

A Crazy Quilt

Remember these brown squares from before Christmas?

Well I finally got the quilt finished for my Mother - in - law! It didn’t take nearly as long to put all the quilted squares together as I thought it would and I must say, that although I was unsure about the squares while they were in piles on the floor I do like the final product.


This is the largest quilt I have made so far, it will be on a double bed! I can’t wait to see it in its new home this summer when I go out to visit my in laws. I used the method from Crazy Shortcut Quilts. It was really easy and it would be easy to make each quilt unique.

On the back of the quilt I decided to do stripes of colors so you can flip it over if you want something a little less busy.

No comments: