Monday, November 5, 2007
Cheesy Baked Pasta
Fresh stuffed Pasta
Your favourite pasta sauce
Cheese (shredded) - chedder, mozzerela, parmesean (or any other cheese you like)
1. Cook fresh pasta until just tender.
2. Cover with your favourite pasta sause in an oven safe dish. I use plain tomatoe sauce with parsley, basil and oregano to taste. The amount needed will depend on how much pasta is used.
3. Sprinkle cheese ontop of the pasta
4. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 350F
5. Broil for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
6. Optional - sprinkle fresh parsley on top before serving.
This is one of our favourites, especially on busy nights when we need something quick!
Note: You can also do this substituting the stuffed pasta for any other kind of pasta you like.